Teacher in Charge: Mr T. OvertonRecommended Prior Learning
Reasonable success in Level 1 History or at the discretion of the HOD.
Level 2 Theme: Fight for Freedom. This course builds upon skills introduced at Level 1. There is a focus on political change and conflict.
Two contexts selected from:
• The Easter Rising: The Irish Rebel
• The Salt March: Gandhi’s Challenge
• Whose Promised Land? Palestine/Israel
• A Superpower Humbled: Vietnam War
• Samoa Mo Samoa: The Mau Rebellion
Approximately $175.00 (possible field trip). We are grateful to families making voluntary payments to assist with course specific costs.